“Approved workmen are not ashamed.” 2 Timothy 2:15
WHAT IS AWANA?
Children ages 2 (before 9/1) through 4th grade meet weekly to learn about the truths of God’s word and hide it in their hearts. At Mission Hill Church we love to partner with you in investing in the lives of your children.
- Registration Fee = $25 (book is included)
- Uniform = $10 (optional)
HOW DO WE GET INVOLVED?
Registration is open to children who are 2 years of age before September 1 through 4th Graders.
Note: 5th Grade students are invited to participate in our Ignite Discipleship Groups from 6:30 - 8:00 pm in the Preteen Loft on the 2nd floor of the Adult Ed. Building.
We have opportunities for you to serve in AWANA teaching, assisting teachers, leading games, and much more. To get in on the fun, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All student volunteers under the age of 18, please contact Brianna@Missionhillchurch.com to register as a volunteer.
- Aug. 22nd—1st Club Meeting
- Sept. 12th—Crazy Sock Night
- Oct. 10th—Pastor Appreciation
- Oct. 31st—Halloween Night
- Nov. 7th—Crazy Hair Night
- Nov. 14th—Thanksgiving Family Dinner
- Nov. 21nd—Thanksgiving Break
- Dec. 5th—Snow and Glow Night
- Dec. 12th—Shoebox Packing Night (K-4th)
- Dec. 12th—Happy Birthday Jesus Party (Pres)
- Dec. 19th-Jan. 2rd —Christmas Break
- Jan. 23th—Crazy Hat Night
- Feb. 13th—Popsicle Night
- Mar. 20th —Spring Break
- March 27st—Goofy Glasses Night
- April 24th—Student Talent Show
- May 15th—AWANA Awards Night—Last Night