Volunteer Children's Awana
Sparks- Kindergarten - 2nd Grade
Truth and Training Girls- 3rd - 5th Grade
Truth andTraining Boys- 3rd - 5th Grade
Small Group Leaders- Lead 4-6 children weekly in small group time. Assist in session activities. Build relationships with the children in your group.
Story Teller- Enthusiastically present the Bible Story to the Sparks each week.
Listener- Assist Small Group Leader in listening to children recite memory verses weekly.
Sparks Director- Point-Person responsible for planning weekly sessions. Organize small groups and Small Group Leaders.
Steps to volunteering:
1. Fill out the volunteer application
2. Interview with Peter Adler (children’s director)
3. Fill out background check form provided by the church
4. Selection and Training – we will walk through all the training you need to fill the role that best fits you
5. Serve! Pour into the lives of our kids and share Jesus with them!!